Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

New website at Decades Two!!!!

I just stopped in on my favorite designer consignment website and they've totally redone, and out-done themselves. I love the clothing at http://www.decadestwo.com/. I love their photos, descriptions and everything about them. I've bought a few items from them previously on eBay and the items were fabulous and at a fraction of their original prices. Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Dolce and Gabbana, bags, shoes, dresses, accessories, Decades Two has it all... and so much more...and its all beautiful! If you're on a budget, with "champagne tastes on a beer budget" they are definitely worth taking a look at for your next fashion fix.

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! What a useful and helpful and fun blog! More, puhleeeezzz???

    ReplyDelete